Step 4: Create the Manifest
The manifest provides the metadata needed for the element to work correctly, both in the editor and when published.
- Create a JSON file named manifest.json and save it to the PriceChart root directory.
- Add the following properties:
- manifest = 1
- client_id = the client ID listed for the app, as created when we registered your app.
- version = the version for the app, in this case, 1.0.0
- name = Price Chart. This is the name that will be displayed in the sidebar of the editor.
- path = the subdirectory for the element, in this case, files.
- version = the version for the element, in this case, 1.0.0 (the app and the element can be different versions).
Element Manifest (without settings)