Updated: Dec. 1, 2017
Commerce partials are used in the store pages.
In this topic:
The partials in this directory display category hierarchies, as well as the products in those categories.
When a site is configured to use a sidebar, this partial displays categories in that sidebar, and the corresponding products to the right. Otherwise, it displays a breadcrumb of categories with corresponding products below.
The main.tpl partial includes a number of other pages that use the following partials.
The hierarchy partial displays the hierarchy of categories. It references itself to create a nested hierarchy.
This partial provides the next and previous links when there are more products to display.
The product partial displays the product images, titles, and prices (sale and regular), and inventory in the category grouping.
The subcategory partial displays the subcategory images and titles.
The mini cart partials display the dropdown cart for the site.
The empty partial displays the text when the cart is empty.
The footer partial displays the subtotal for the cart and the checkout button.
The item partial shows the items in the cart.
The product partials display the product page where the user can view a product and add it to the cart.
This partial displays the product page.
The main.tpl partial displays the product information and includes the following partials:
- images.tpl: Displays the large image and, if available, thumbnails of additional images.
- inventory.tpl: Provides the text for when the inventory is low or out of stock, based on the quantity of products to be added to the cart.
- long-description.tpl: Provides an area below the images where other elements can be added.
- quantity.tpl: Displays the selected quantity.
- short-description.tpl: Displays the short description.
- sku.tpl: Displays the sku number
- title.tpl: Displays the title
These partials display the social icons that the user can click to share the product: